It’s difficult to put what I do in one category – hence I use the title “Woman of Many Businesses.” However, everything I do has the same purpose, helping people BE all that they can, releasing the full potential of people I work alongside.
My primary business is that of an Organisation Development Practitioner and Change Facilitator. In this role I co-journey with leaders and teams to dramatically improve the way they think, and thus the way they work and live. I use play and dialogue to achieve breakthrough. But don’t be fooled by the fun, there is method to the madness as my practice is research based and grounded in theory relating to human interaction such as group dynamics, systems thinking and complexity.
In all my endeavours my aim is to add value and a measurable ROI to bottom line performance through People. Starting at the top I build strong relationships to ensure people led change is taken seriously from Board Level downwards, galvanising the managerial support that is required to make OD interventions successful in the business whilst participants experience a mixture of facilitated experiential learning, appreciative inquiry and strengths based development which ensures that they can BE the change to their performance.
I am a proven commercial OD practitioner with over 10 years experience, with a track record of delivering successful OD programmes across UK, Europe, Russia and the Middle East that have met both the individual and business needs, whilst creating goodwill and trust in the development process.
I am creative, passionate and dedicated to enabling people to have the courage to overcome obstacles to perform in order to deliver the organisation’s purpose and strategy.
Some of My Credentials
- Chartered Fellow of the CIPD
- Fellow of the HEA
- Visiting Lecturer at University of Chester & Glyndwr University
- Postgraduate Diploma in Organisational Behaviour
- Masters in Human Resource Management
- Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Development
- RQTU Psychometric Test User Level A + B
- CIEH (Certified Professional Trainer)
- Innovation, Ideation & Strategic Thinking
- Change Management
- Leadership and Management Development
- Consulting, Coaching & Facilitation Skills
- Seminar and Motivational Speaking
- Talent Management
- Freelance Writing
- Organisational Development and Design